Bill Poulos – 2010 The Market Mastery Protégé Program
THE HOME STUDY COURSE
Everything you need to quickly master the Market Mastery methods is revealed over 6 carefully-designed and professionally recorded modules.
Each module is jam-packed with “screen capture” video tutorials which let you see exactly what’s on my computer screen as I walk you through the 4 Market Mastery methods and show you dozens of charts and examples. The whole time, you hear my voice explain everything in very easy-to-understand language so you know exactly what to do.
Here’s what you’ll get:
MODULE #1: Background, Overview & Trading Examples
In this module, you will learn:
- Why I believe simple is better in trading and how you can potentially be a net winner! Unfortunately most traders are not winners, but you can be if you understand the truth about charting software, trading indicators, trading methods & more.
- Why you have a huge edge over other traders using the key elements that make up the Market Mastery Protégé Program. It’s really an unfair advantage in the markets.
- How to use a handful of simple indicators to quickly spot trading opportunities using all 4 Market Mastery methods.
- What it’s like to trade the 4 Market Mastery methods every day, using 11 different stock examples, including NSC, CELG, AAPL, FDG, MER, KSS, THE, LVS, NVDA, AOB, and ONXX.
- How too many traders sabotage their trading success by insisting on using “their broker’s charting software”. I’ll show you exactly what charting software I recommend you use, and how to get a 30 day free trial. It’s extremely affordable, and it’s profoundly powerful.
Here are just a few of the trading “secrets” you’ll discover in this module:
- How you can get positioned to take a potential profit on any stock by identifying safe entry points in markets about to take off.
- How to instantly spot potential trades by getting a feel for the market. After a little experience, trades will “jump out at you” just by quickly glancing at a chart.
- How to quickly and easily scan over 8,000 stocksusing specific search criteria designed to spoon-feed you only those stocks that have the highest probability of entering into a potentially profitable position.
- Various trading examples on the following stocks: MON, WFMI, CAL, IBM, LEH, TRID, GT, AAPL, WCI, DO, BVF, CMVT, LVS, and AOB.
MODULE #3: Method Two
In this module, you will find out:
- How to identify even more potentially profitable market moves by implementing a complimentary entry method. This potentially doubles the number of trading opportunities you can identify using Methods 1 & 2 together.
- What six events MUST occur so you can enter into a position with confidence and capture moves in the market.
- How to reduce your planned risk to ZERO as quickly as possible every time you place a trade. Many traders completely miss this essential part of successful trading.
- Various trading examples on the following stocks: AAPL, HRS, AKAM, MSCC, ATI, ARNA, GLBL, CTX, WY, NFI, UNH, MER, and LVS.
MODULE #4: Method Three
Here’s some of what’s revealed in this module:
- How to look at any chart and hop on board a bull or bear market that’s already underway, but only at the safest points. I teach you my specific “formulas” that identify these spots in the market.
- Why not all flag or pennant formations are worthy of trading. You’ll learn how to spot only the highest potential flag and pennant formations. Hint: Most traders are completely “missing the boat” when they try to trade these formations.
- Why it’s important to see how quickly you can pick out the key points in the market where it will jump up or down. You’ll gain confidence as I walk you through example after example identifying these “power points” in the market.
- How to enter a moving market while minimizing risk, so you can maximize your chances of success. Too many traders just stand by and watch these trading opportunities whiz right by them.
- Various trading examples on the following stocks: LAZ, WYNN, WCI, BA, BEBE, RYL, NT, TM, AAPL, FDG, and KSS.
MODULE #5: Method Four
In this module, you will learn these strategies (and a whole lot more):
- How to identify otherwise “hidden” trading opportunities that most traders flat-out miss because they don’t even know they exist.
- How to avoid low-probability bearish and bullish divergence patterns. If you’re familiar with divergence trading, I can almost guarantee you’ve never traded divergence patterns this way before.
- Why this “countertrend” trading method increases the number of trading opportunities you have in almost any market.
- How you can exploit trend reversals in both bull and bear markets, and which type of market move surprisingly has the potential to move more quickly than the other.
- Various trading examples on the following stocks: WCI, BA, DNA, AAPL, AGN, OI, PCU, SHLD, NSC, THE, and ONXX.
MODULE #6: Bringing It All Together
Here are just a few of the “golden nuggets” of trading wisdom you’ll gain in this module:
- Why most traders fail and how you can potentially be a net winner! Unfortunately most traders are not winners, but you can be if you understand the truth about charting software, trading indicators, trading methods & systems, trading tactics, money management, and “the holy grail” syndrome.
- How most successful traders manage risk to maximize their profit potential and limit their losses. I’ll teach you why my extremely simple, yet potently powerful risk management strategy is so effective, and how you can incorporate it into your trading behavior almost immediately. (You might even be shocked to see how dangerous it is to trade without this strategy.)
- Why you need to master your emotions when trading and how to execute your trades with strict discipline to potentially increase your profits dramatically. I show you the 3 experiences that every trader eventually has that will test his or her resolve to the max, and how to successfully overcome these emotional roller coasters.
- How to quickly keep track of your positions when trading the Market Mastery methods. I even include a handy “blueprint worksheet” that makes it easy to know exactly how much money you should put on each trade, and the exact number of shares you should consider trading.