Here’s What’s Included:
What is Serene Sleep?
Sleep is one giant mystery to most. No one ever tells you how many hours you need to sleep, how to fall asleep fast, or how to get good quality sleep so you feel rejuvenated the next morning.
When you get a poor night of sleep or only sleep a few hours, your productivity takes a nosedive. According to several studies, the cognitive abilities of someone who lost a night’s rest is the same as someone who is drunk. Insomnia also reduces your attention span and it’s a lot harder to focus.
In other words, the lack of quality and sufficient sleep is holding you back from being uber-productive.
Since 2011 we’ve helped thousands of people become more productive, get better sleep and enhance their performance. After hearing from many readers and podcast listeners struggle with sleep, we’ve decided to create the definitive resource for optimizing your sleep so you can get a good night’s rest and wake up productive. Serene Sleep is a proven and simple video course to help you get better sleep and wake up feeling energized.
When you enroll today, you’ll get access to proven strategies to get a good night’s rest that has been proven to work across thousands of clients, a winding down routine to help your mind and body get ready for superior sleep, and a simple checklist you can follow to guarantee yourself to wake up productive.
Even if you have tried many different tips or have insomnia, Serene Sleep will get you the quality sleep that your body craves to recover and feel energized.
How do you know if it’s a good fit for you? Here are some signs:*
- You are sleeping less than 8 hours most nights
- You hit the snooze button instead of waking up feeling refreshed
- You have a hard time falling asleep
- You often wake up in the middle of the night
- You’ve tried many sleep experiments and nothing has worked
In this course, we will cover…*
- Our secret 5-step sleeping routine that makes you fall asleep consistently
- 10 sleep strategies that are proven to work (just pick one and see results overnight) – especially if you sometimes wake up in the middle of the night
- 5 things to do to recover from a poor night of sleep so you have energy and focus
- Advanced: how to track your sleep and discover unique ways to optimize your sleep according to your body’s needs
- Which apps, mattress, and tools we recommend for you to get better sleep
*”This course motivated me to apply a few more ideas to my sleep experiments. Most of the ideas are working well for me and I’m feeling I finally have more energy. Thank you Asian Efficiency.”-Gianna C, Project Manager