Ashlyn Carter – Copywriting For Creatives
The first and only step-by-step (and page-by-page) system to confidently clarify your stand-out message and write your site in 30 days.
MY ENTIRE BRAND MESSAGING & WEBSITE WRITING SYSTEM WITH A PRETTY INTERNET BOW .. AND NOW?
Copywriting for Creatives™ (CfC) is the exact A-to-Z method I’ve gleaned from a decade in corporate marketing and serving 80+ of 1-on-1 private clients—and I want to be your accountability partner so you can implement it in your own business.
+ attract your dreamies
+ simplify your sales situation for them
+ connect with your tribe (no matter the platform) through your verbal branding
… and then some.
Just like you can’t outsource your push-ups, some things take a little elbow grease to figure out.
And I’m right here to help you do just that.
What makes Copywriting for Creatives different?
- TIMELESS STRATEGIES
Doing #allthemarketing things didn’t work for me. Learn proven marketing strategies that in the end, create less work for you.
- BUILT-IN ACCOUNTABILITY
I’m on a mission to end the digital dust collecting on your course library—CfC is organized to get you out of the program … that’s the goal.
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
Give it a spin for 30 days—if you dig in, do the assignments in Modules 1-3, and find it’s not working, I’ll happily buy it back from you.
- LIFETIME ACCESS
Yup—any new update, new lesson, or new bonus is yours. Plus, retake CfC with the live group anytime you’d like!
What you’ll learn:
- It’s time to have a writing process in your business that doesn’t make you want to throw darts at the pretty mood board above your desk
- It feels like your business is “missing something,” … but you can’t figure out what it is … ? ?
- You need to be complete confident in your own voice, so you can write any copy that you need—without a copywriter
- You’re *OVER* the fluff and empty-promise programs. You’ve likely thought “Argh! So frustrating—stop telling me WHY and show me HOW” before.
- “My corporate talk is officially gone!” ⬅⬅ would be ~real~ nice to say
- Red flag clients have you raising your eyebrows—why aren’t the organic, dreamboat inquiries reaching out??
- You’re over the marketing hustle. You need your words to do the heavy-lifting with sales, so you can go focus on your craft and log off at the end of the day