Andrew Mcnaughton – Guitar Secrets Turn Your Brain Into a Chord Encyclopedia
First, you will learn to simplify complex musical ideas…by developing a birds eye view of how music is made that eliminates excessive detail that other courses force down your throat which only confuses rather than helps
- Understand Music without needing to sightread traditional notation or tab…good if you can rad it, but not needed
- Declutter your brain… by learning only the most important musical terms in easy to understand language
- The three most powerful tools you can use to make comprehending scales chords keys in arpeggios that are almost never taught
- Develop a incredible ear for music…by learning why chords sound the way they do, and when to use them.
- Gain control over your own playing…by knowing which chord voicings to use and when.
- Write songs faster…increasing your options with a different chord choices yet keeping the chords simple
- Learn to create one of the most powerful tools in music with lightning speed…The cycles of 4th’s and 5th’s
- Dispel all the misconceptions about how chord scales keys and intervals work together to create seamless understanding to apply to the fretboard
- Finally be able to target notes in chords when soloing… by gaining the ability to spell chords in any key.
- Learn a completely new way of understanding the musical layout of the fretboard.
- Find any note in all locations in 5 seconds or less.
- Learn when to use the sharp or flat names of notes, and find out why almost all of the images of fretboards you see in the books and online are incomplete
- Learn the secret way of seeing the fretboard layout that even many advanced players don’t understand at all.
- Make one chord sound like a dozens of different chords…by mastering different chord voicings.
- Find hidden chord shapes that you never new were under your fingers, and get to them by moving just one finger!
- Always choose the right chord voicing, by knowing why chord voicings sound different.
- Never get lost again…by gaining complete freedom anywhere on the neck by making the whole neck your safe zone.
- Play like the virtuoso’s…by using small string groups instead of large bulky Bar/Barre Chords
- Simplify and Systematize thousands of chord Shapes by learning “the symmetrical system” method of fretboard visualization which is even more in depth than the CAGED system.
- Speed up your thinking by learning to use a numbers rather than letters
- Never get confused again by keeping musical concepts and geographic concept separate in your own mind then combined them directly on the fretboard to
- Make giant leaps beyond normal guitar players to understand thousands of chords…by using instantly recognizable shapes that even a non-musician can remember.