Alan weiss – In the Buyers Office
In this unprecedented live streaming event, I will play the role of a consultant with a buyer (who will be played by Suzanne Bates, a globally-recognized expert and author on communications, with scores of CEO clients).
In the first role play, I’ll portray an “average” consultant, and the conversation, questions and results will reflect that. In the second role play, I’ll portray an excellent consultant who pursues the true value and results of the project, and produces a more effective proposal for the client and the consultant.
You will see how to:
- Shepherd the conversation in the direction you choose, and avoid meandering discussions.
- Obtain the maximum commitment from the buyer.
- Gain conceptual agreement in a short time.
- Identify true measures of success.
- Maximize the value in the buyer’s eyes and therefore maximize your own fees.
Avoid multiple meetings and wasted time.
- Act and behave as a peer of the buyer.