Dr Jason Hawrelak BNat (Hons) & PhD & MASN & FACN – Meet your Microbiome 4-Week Course
In this 4-week course, Dr Jason Hawrelak (research scientist, educator and clinician), will answer all of the above questions and more!
This course is targeted for health-conscious individuals. If you are a health professional, then the Stool Analysis Masterclass course (which covers these areas in more depth plus additional information on the pros and cons of different functional stool testing options) would be a better choice. The Meet your Microbiome course consists of 4 lessons (each is 40-100 minutes in duration; over 4.5 hours of material in total).
One lesson is released each week for 4 consecutive weeks:
- Lesson 1: The Microbiota – A Vital Human Organ? (77mins)
- Lesson 2: Diversity, Phyla balance, Endotoxins, and your Gut Guardians Part 1 (97 mins)
- Lesson 3: Gut Guardians Part 2 – Akkermansia, Faecalibacterium & other Butyrate Producers (64 mins)
- Lesson 4: The Bad and the Ugly of your Microbiota (37 mins)
After completion of this course, you will:
- Know “the good, the bad, and the ugly” members of your microbiota
- Better understand microbiome results and how to change your ecosystem for the better!
- Know and be able to implement supplemental and dietary approaches to: nincrease your ecosystem diversity, re-establish healthy populations of some of your major gut bacterial species, such as Bacteroides, Bifidobacterium, Akkermansia, and Faecalibacterium spp.
- Understand what foods to eat to nourish specific microbe populations
- Know what to avoid eating, or limit in your diet, to suppress certain bacterial populations