Dennis Demori – Email Copywriter Starter Kit
Choose this bundle to get two of my e-books:
- Email Inception
- Cold Email Assassins
Keep reading for all the details…
This e-book will show how to use the exact same system I’ve used to build my freelance business as an Email Marketer.
And in the next 90 days, it’s entirely possible that you’ll land your first $2,000 retainer client from the advice shared in this book.
You’ll have a complete, step-by-step system you can use to catapult your income… right from the comfort of your own home.
If you’ve purchased any other business book in the past… I want you to know that this is completely different.
This isn’t a book you can summarize easily…
And it’s not one of those books that only have 1-2 good ideas.
Instead, you can think of this as a handy reference…
It’s a book you can refer to again and again, whenever you get stuck.
I use the frameworks, formulas, and systems in this book to run my OWN business…
This is a summary of the most important lessons I’ve learned over the past 5 years.
Lessons I learned through my own blood, sweat, and tears…
And after investing over $20,000 of my own money in books, courses, and coaching from some of the top direct response marketers in the world…
Including freelancers who make high 6 and 7 figures a year.
Which means you’ll discover what I learned for just a fraction of the cost.
Here’s what you’ll find inside of Email Inception…
- The most popular types of high-paying freelance careers
- Why I recommend the retainer model… and why charging by the word, hour or day is usually a waste of time.
- How to create your high-ticket power offer. You’ll know WHAT to sell and WHY so clients will be crystal clear on the benefits of working with you.
You’ll also discover… Dennis Demori – Email Copywriter Starter Kit
- How to build high-ticket skills that clients are willing to pay for
- The secrets of “Pareto Productivity” to help you get your most important activities done as fast as possible
- How to pre-qualify clients so you eliminate tire-kickers ASAP
That’s not all. I’ll also reveal…
- A simple sales formula you can use on the phone or with direct messages
- How to choose your “bullseye” niche so you know EXACTLY what kinds of clients you should pursue for high-ticket retainers
- The EASIEST ways to find clients through cold email, social media, your current network, and job boards
Finally, I’ll share…
- The basics of Project Management to make sure your retainer clients stick with you for a long time
- My thoughts on approaching local clients for projects and retainers
- My favorite tools for running my freelance business
Freelance Email Copywriter
But Wait — You’ll Also Get Access To My Cold Email Assassins E-book With This Special Bundle Offer
Inside Cold Email Assassins you’ll find the EXACT same system I’ve used to connect with awesome clients through cold emails.
Here’s what you get when you buy Cold Email Assassins…
- Why I recommend cold emails over almost every other client-getting method for beginners
- Where and how to find high-paying clients using cold mails
- How to find the decision-maker to make sure you’re emailing the person who has the power to put cash in your pocket
You’ll also discover: Dennis Demori – Email Copywriter Starter Kit
- Cold email best practices: What you should ALWAYS do along with common mistakes
- The simplest way to start building your prospecting list with high-quality leads
- How to research and pre-qualify your prospects so you weed out the worst leads early
I’m going to share:
- How to “warm-up” your prospects to increase your chances of success with the Superior Sniper System
- How to write cold emails that actually get read
- What to say so you don’t LOSE your reader in the middle of your email
Then I’ll reveal:
- How to format your emails so they don’t look like they were written by a blind man
- How to use humor so you’re emails aren’t as boring as direct
- How to make your cold emails POP with power words
It gets better. I’m going to walk you through:
- An example of a “bad” cold email so you don’t commit the same mistakes
- How to write cold email subject lines that grab the attention of your recipient — even with a crowded inbox
- How to write high-impact cold emails that keep your prospect reading until the end
You’ll also find out: Dennis Demori – Email Copywriter Starter Kit
- Many examples that you can use to include social proof in your cold emails
- The different kinds of Calls to Action you’ll want to use (and why)
- A “pre-send checklist” you can refer to BEFORE you send your cold emails to make sure you aren’t missing anything important that can cost you the deal
Find out more BUSINESS & MARKETING Courses