Daniela Pesconi-Arthur – This Chick Writes
This Chick Writes is a writing course that starts with a challenge! It starts with the planning stage, and will be open for enrolment 4 times a year only, As a student of this course you’ll have access to valuable tips and tricks for writing a chick-lit novel (although a few of our first students went on to write a different genre!), as well as a workbook to help you organise your ideas. You’ll also have access to our closed community on Facebook! The course includes:
Fast track to get started – 5 lessons on developing your plot, creating your characters, finding your writing voice, choosing the point of view and creating effective dialogue.
- a safe environment for you to connect with other women writers
- a weekly hangout with me, where I will give feedback to a chapter of your writing (this will be for all participants, on Facebook Live, but every week, I’ll pick three chapters to give feedback on)
- tips on how to edit/self-publish your novel once it’s done
- prep tips and support during NaNoWriMo 2020
- an option to book individual feedback sessions on Skype/Zoom (at an extra cost)
So, are you up for it? Are you ready to add some serious fun to your writing life?