Centreofexcellence – ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Awareness Audio Course
What will you learn?
We live in a world of stressors and many people go into a state of burnout at some point. If the stress that the individual must deal with on a long-term basis outweighs their chance and ability to rest; ME or CFS may very well be the result. This course aims to help with the understanding of these conditions.
The first third focuses on knowledge, information and awareness of the condition whilst the remainder of the course focuses on de-stressing every area of life in order to allow adrenal healing to occur and to be able to create a positive future.
The ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Awareness Diploma Course has been written with the most up-to-date information as to the best methods for recovery of these conditions in a holistic manner. It includes case studies of people that have recovered from these conditions and how they did it, underlying issues that you might be missing and how to heal yourself from the inside out.
The comprehensive, and potentially life-changing, ME/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Awareness Diploma Course has been designed for the sufferers and carers of those with these conditions. Although designed with self-help in mind you do not need to be diagnosed with the syndrome to benefit from studying this course.
Our adrenal glands are small glands that sit atop our kidneys and deal with every stressor that enters our lives. Stressors include physical, mental and emotional events or long term coping, as opposed to being happy and regularly resting.
Here’s what you’ll get: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Awareness Audio
- Module 1 What is ME / CFS
- Module 2 Related Conditions
- Module 3 Who Suffers? Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Awareness Audio
- Module 4 Lifestyle and Symptoms
- Module 5 Do I Have ME / CFS?
- Module 6 Further Testing and Diagnosis
- Module 7 Helping Yourself Back to Health
- Module 8 Recovery Techniques That Work
- Module 9: The Road to Recovery
- Module 10 Food and ME / CFS
- Module 11 How Food Affects Recovery
- Module 12 Natural Treatment Exploration
- Module 13 Case Studies and Recovery
Find out more Health & Lifestyle Courses