Chris Rempel – B2B Matchmaking
COVID-19 has forced thousands of B2B companies to finally move their sales strategy online.
This has created a momentary “land rush” situation – as hundreds of formerly ignored niches have just become uber-profitable for the first time. Keep reading to discover how you can…
Drive Outrageous Revenue With Low-Traffic Sites In Hundreds of Newly-Untapped Niches…
Imagine finding a niche where leads sell for $300 – $800+ all day long… and where sites with a mere trickle of traffic are driving 6 figure revenues.
Now imagine finding hundreds of untapped niches like that. Niches that aren’t crawling with aggressive marketers – and where traffic is still a bargain…
Watch the Video Above & Discover:
- How COVID-19 has forever changed most B2B industries – and why this is such a huge opportunity for marketers…
- Why this has created a business model where even low-traffic sites and tiny email lists can earn substantial revenue in hundreds of previously ignored niche markets
- Why hundreds of these newly-viable niches are still untapped, and
- Why there’s a 2-3 year window to claim your piece of the “B2B land rush”…
- A business model where even low-traffic sites and tiny email lists can earn substantial revenue
- How to build a small but targeted audience in certain niches, and then sell B2B leads for $300 – $800+ each (not a typo)
- How to build your initial audience at no direct cost
- Hundreds of newly viable niches that are NOT flooded with affiliates or ad scrapers
- How & where to find hungry advertisers that will eagerly pay top-dollar for quality leads
- 6+ powerful monetization strategies that, together can drive $5+ revenue per visitor… which means a site reaching just 100 users/day is realistically well over the 6 figure benchmark
- 3 detailed blueprints to match budgets & bandwidth for everyone from solo founders to SMBs to funded companies looking to run a rollup.
- And a lot more
Here’s a closer look at each key section…
Part 1: The Opportunity
- Understanding the sudden rush to B2B digitalization (a whole new boring world)
- Pain points & bottlenecks of the conventional B2B sales process
- How “B2B Matchmakers” can solve a lot of pain for both sides of the B2B sales process
- Understanding the current business models in the “matchmaking” space. Strengths, weaknesses and under-served gaps.
- Why the current situation (post-pandemic) has fueled demand for quality B2B leads – and how best to serve that up to B2B advertisers
- The anatomy of the ideal matchmaking business model – one that you can launch and drive revenue in a matter of weeks.
- How to build your initial niche audience at effectively no cost. An audience you can perpetually monetize
- Understanding the size of this opportunity (it’s huge…)
Part 2: The Landscape
- Getting to know the digital neighborhood…
- A look at key matchmaking competitors, both broadly and in example niches
- Uncover the actual revenues, growth performance, audience / traffic metrics, and average revenue per user of the existing competitors / comparables
- Understand the main drivers that cause one business to earn $5+ RPV, while others are only earning pennies…
- Dig into the niches that are already proven performers.
- Speaking of – this section is a goldmine of niche ideas, with hundreds presented on a silver platter
Part 3: The Blueprint
- Discover how to best exploit this opportunity with a detailed strategy blueprint for 3 different scenarios, with corresponding budget ranges / team sizes
- Each blueprint spells out exactly how to build and grow the business, right from hosting to advanced sales strategy.
- Lightweight Blueprint: For solopreneurs & small teams, with a budget starting from just a few thousand dollars to kick things off…
- Middleweight Blueprint: For SMB’s with small teams, with a budget starting from $15K+
- Heavyweight Blueprint: For established brands / funded startups & teams of 7-10+, with a budget starting from $100K+
- Exit strategies once you’ve built something that’s on a growth trajectory
- The Hot Seat: What niche would we tackle, right now?
Salepage: Chris Rempel – B2B Matchmaking
Find out more Business & Marketing Courses