Carl Pullein – Time And Life Mastery
Completely re-recorded with new lessons and materials for 2019, the most transformational Time And Life Mastery course just became even more transformational.
Master your time and your life with Time And Life Mastery.
”Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.” – Benjamin Franklin
Time And Life Mastery is a 3.5 hour, 56 lesson course designed to help you to turn your dreams and ambitions into reality and create the quality of life you want. Time And Life Mastery will help you to find your deepest desires and ambitions and turn them into actionable plans that are achievable and realistic.
In this course, you will gain the knowledge of time mastery. You will learn how to plan your day using the Golden Ten daily planning system. You will also learn the power of the C.O.D (Collect, Organise, Do) productivity system so that you can build your daily life on a foundation of achievement on the things that are most important to you.
By the time you finish this course, you will have discovered the things that mean the most to you in your life. You will have a clear set of plans to achieve the life and lifestyle you want and you will have the skills and tools to work on those plans every day so you move a step closer, with a clear sense of direction, to creating the life you want.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- The T&LM3 Workbook
- What do you want?
- Your 50 Things
- What do you have to change?
- The 5 Questions
- A personal message about who you want to be
- How to become more self-aware
- What are your governing values
- Day 1 Review
- The achievement timeline
- Your vision timeline
- Bringing it all together
- The What, Why How of goal planning
- Turning your how’s into habits
- No matter what you want, you will have to take action
- Doing the reviews
- Day 2 review
- Introduction the Time Mastery
- The COD System (Collect, Organise, Do)
- Your FREE Your Digital Life coupon code
- Building in your goals
- Prioritising your day
- More on your daily objectives
- Time blocking
- Why you should be keeping a journal
- Day 3 Review
- Your personal development hour
- Learning to know what you majors and minors are
- How to say “no” to protect your time
- The power of PACT
- Managing the bad days
- Wake up early for some “Me Time”
- Day 4 Review
Salepage: Carl Pullein – Time And Life Mastery
Find out more Business & Marketing Courses