Caley Alyssa – 28 Days To Yoga Bliss
Who Is This Class For?
This Class Is Perfect For You If:
- You’ve taken yoga classes but want to dive deeper into the principles of the practice.
- You want to start practicing yoga but are nervous to just dive in at a studio.
- You want to take time mastering alignment to protect your body and ensure you won’t get hurt.
- You’d like the tools to start your own home practice.
- You want to experience the many benefits of yoga, from increased strength and flexibility to a greater sense of concentration and calm.
- You love the physical practice of yoga but want to explore beyond the asanas.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Getting Started On Your Journey
Caley introduces you to the contents of this class, discussing what yoga actually means and how this 28-day journey will help you integrate it into your life. She’ll also fill you in on who this class was designed for, its roadmap, a few helpful tips and tricks, and her personal story of how she found yoga, and how it’s changed her life.
Week 1: The FUNdamentals
Learn more about the fundamentals of yoga, such as its history and core poses. At the end of the module, Caley will show you how to put these poses all together to create a flow sequence!
Week 2: Keeping It Neutral
This module is all about keeping calm in the face of adversity and unpleasant situations. Caley will show you how to experience mental and physical relaxation through a series of breathwork techniques and yoga poses.
Week 3: Getting Even Deeper Into Your Practice
Now that you’re getting the hang of this, it’s time to dive even deeper into your practice. Caley will show you more advanced techniques to calm your mind, improve concentration, and better overcome life’s obstacles.
Week 4: The End Is Just The Beginning
Let’s continue building on what you’ve learned in the last three modules. Here, Caley will revisit some past techniques, introduce you to a few new ones, and show you an exercise that will get you into a state of complete contentment and peace.
To The Future And Beyond!
Congratulations! You’ve done four weeks of yoga! Hopefully, you’ve learned a lot and are feeling more comfortable both on and off your mat. In this session, Caley will give you some advice about where to go from here, so you can keep your practice strong in the months and years to come.
Salepage: Caley Alyssa – 28 Days To Yoga Bliss
Find out more Health & Lifestyle Courses