Brad Kimes – Guide To Buying, Selling and Holding Cryptocurrencies
“Cryptocurrency is the first new asset class to be introduced to the world in 400 years*”
Brad is a man with a background that can be best described as diverse and seasoned in the world of business. He’s a professional drummer by trade, has been an entrepreneur in the world of international product development, import and sales, and since 2017 has been an avid investor in a new asset class, cryptocurrency.
Even if you’re a seasoned investor in the crypto space, I’m sure you’ll find some nuggets inside that you didn’t know or fully understand due to the enigmatic nature of this space.
If you know nothing about crypto but are curious, you’re definitely in the right place. If you have some knowledge of crypto, but haven’t put all the pieces together yet, then you also benefit from Brad’s course.
Through analogy and examples Brad takes us on a journey through the intricate world of blockchain, digital ledger technology, Bitcoin and other digital assets and brings us gently to the other side more knowledgeable and more confident.
And if you’re a beginner in this space you’ll gain an understanding of crypto like never before. You could not ask for a better teacher than Brad Kimes.
Here’s what you’ll get:
Brad’s Video Guide To Cryptocurrency (Video)
- What Is The Greatest Skill You Could Possess? (Video)(30:13)
- What Is Decentralized, Math-Based Money? (Video)(16:23)
- Bitcoin, Mining and Proof of Work (Video)(10:43)
- Ethereum, Proof of Stake, ER20, ‘Gas’ and Smart Contracts (Video)(16:14)
- Ripple, XRP and Global Payment Infrastructure (Video)(34:50)
- Taxes? On Crypto? No Sweat! Here’s How… (Video)(37:43)
BONUS Video Content
- Why Private Keys Are Everything – Case Study (Video)(15:54)
- Brad’s Guide To Crypto – Lesson 1 (PDF)
- Brad’s Guide To Crypto – Lesson 2 (PDF)
- Brad’s Guide To Crypto – Lesson 3 (PDF)