Bobby Hoyt – Facebook Side Hustle Course
Hi, my name is Bobby Hoyt. You might know me from my popular blog MillenialMoneyMan.com where I help people get out of debt, start a side hustle, and improve their financial situations.
The FB Side Hustle Course is a step-by-step guide that will show you how to start your very own side hustle managing Facebook ads for local businesses. And you can go from “I don’t know how to do this”… to “working with clients and getting paid big bucks” in the next 28 days.
- Learning how to set up a Facebook ad system for a local business
- How to find clients who want to pay you for this kind of service
- Exactly what to say to get these potential clients to say “yes” and agree to move forward with you.
Module #1: The Basics
- Why Facebook ads are the #1 source of new customers for local businesses
- How to use Facebook to generate leads for a local business.
- An in-depth walkthrough into exactly how to use every necessary function of the Facebook ad platform.
- The Anatomy Of A Well-Performing Facebook Ad.
- Ad placement options.
- The Three Levels Of An Ad Campaign.
Module #2: The Funnel
- What a funnel is… and why it’s the #1 way for any business to generate and convert leads into customers on the internet.
- The Client Journey… a simple process for outlining what happens from the first time a lead sees your ad… to when they ultimately become a customer.
- Lead Forms vs Conversions.
- Creating the landing page.
- Setting Up A Lead Form.
Module #3: The Ad
- How to choose the correct campaign objective that brings in the maximum amount of new business for your clients
- Targeting Basics: How to find and target the best kind of leads for your client’s business.
- Choosing your image.
- Direct Response Copywriting 101: A quick crash course in writing words that make people take action.
Module #4: Facebook Assets
- What a Facebook pixel is… and why it’s key to getting amazing results for your clients.
- How to install the pixel.
- Standard Events & Custom Conversions.
Module #5: Walkthroughs
- Creating Your First Conversion Campaign
- Creating Your First Lead Form Campaign
Module #6: Best Practices
- The Golden Rule.
- Scaling Your Ads.
Module #7: Troubleshooting Your Ads
- Identify The Problem, Here’s The Solution.
Module #8: Setting Yourself Up
- Facebook Page Setup.
- Business Manager Setup.
- The Tools We Use
Module #9: Landing Your First Client
- What Niches To Target.
- How To Use Your “Inner Circle” To Get Your First Paying Client.
- The Group Method: FB Groups.
- The Email Hustle.
- The Sales Conversation.
- Getting Paid
- The Onboarding Process.
Salepage: Bobby Hoyt – Facebook Side Hustle Course