Anonymous – Pelvis Restoration Course
This advanced lecture and lab course is designed to assist clinicians with those complex patients that are struggling to restore reciprocal function of their pelvis. The clinician will gain an appreciation for the influences of an asymmetrical pelvis and how this imbalance contributes to pelvis dysfunction. We will explore in detail the function of the pelvic inlet and outlet as it relates to anatomy, respiration, and asymmetry in a multiple polyarticular chain system. Participants will be able to restore pelvic and respiratory neutrality through a PRI treatment approach while keeping individual activities of daily living in mind.
- Identify musculature of the pelvic inlet and outlet.
- Explain how the respiratory diaphragm integrates with pelvic diaphragm function and rehabilitation.
- Recognize pelvic asymmetry and understand the relationship of pelvic asymmetry and pelvis function required for rest, upright work, and pleasure related activity.
- Identify the recommended treatment algorithm for each PRI pattern pertaining to the pelvis.
- Outline how to design a postural isolation and inhibition program that includes the integration of appropriate pubo-sacral dynamics to restore normal reciprocal pelvic inlet and outlet function.
Salepage: Anonymous – Pelvis Restoration Course