Andie Brocklehurst – Using AI to 10x Your Productivity As An Information Marketer and Slash Your Outsourcing Costs
Over the past few months, really great AI tools have become more affordable, opening the way for regular folk like you and me to put artificial intelligence to work in our information marketing businesses.
At least that should be the case…
The truth is, there have been a slew of products trying to cash in on AI, but most of these tools have massive short comings.
But have you ever tried having a plain english conversation with a techo-geek?
It fries your brain right?
They start telling you how GPT-3 uses a data structure called a “Biconnected Graph” to store data. The concept of Biconnected Graphs is not new, and has been used in various ways before, such as to model real world networks etc. However, when doing AI related work Biconnected graphs need to be used. This means that it’s difficult, and not to mention expensive for GPT-3 to deal with large amounts of data.
Imagine hiring an actual creative to be available any time of the day or night, 24 hours a day, seven days a week… I bet you’d pay them a ton more than $25 a month!
What has seriously impressed me about it is just how many tasks it can assist me with as an online product creator and marketer…
- Help me write niche content for blogs and web properties.
- Brainstorm niche ideas.
- Do niche research.
- Create content I can sell as PLR or white label. (In fact I published some PLR about NFT’s that
- was 95% AI written)
- Help with writing sales copy, in fact it’s excellent at helping write headlines, it knows how to write using AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) and PAS (Pain – Agitate – Solution) sales formulas and it’s learning new ones all the time.
- Create lists and checklists
- Write persuasive social media posts
- Assist in the writing of complete reports and books
- Suggest niche ideas
- Write article briefs Andie Brocklehurst Andie Brocklehurst
- Help write sales and marketing emails (you’ve never produced launch swipes quicker!)
- Help produce landing page copy
- Help generate SEO keyword rich content with good headers for your sites.
- Write product or web site FAQ’s.
- And more! Andie Brocklehurst Andie Brocklehurst
Find out more Business & Marketing Courses