Alisa Rose – Marketing For Makers Academy 2.0 (Etsy Course)
Make more money doing what you love and confidently grow your business on Etsy with a proven step-by-step system designed to not only increase your traffic and sales on Etsy, but also help you build a long-lasting business.
Let’s talk about who Alisa Rose – Marketing For Makers Academy 2.0 (Etsy Course) is really for:
- You’re an aspiring business owner with no shortage of ambition but you’re tired of not seeing the growth you know you deserve on Etsy.
- You’re ready to ditch the piecemeal tips and tricks that you’re finding on the internet and instead learn the in’s and out’s of what it actually takes to run a successful Etsy shop.
- A budding entrepreneur who dreams of building a successful business online and wants to learn the right (strategic) way to do it.
- A creative who wants to share your work with the world while also making lots of money doing what you love.
- A 9-5 employee who’s tired of answering to someone else and knows that they are capable of so much more.
I need you to know that you’re in the right place and I’m going to show you how Marketing for Makers Academy will equip you with the tools, knowledge, and proven frameworks in order to support you on your journey to Etsy shop success.
By the end of Alisa Rose – Marketing For Makers Academy 2.0 (Etsy Course) you will:
- Nail down your profitable niche (profitable financially and emotionally) I’m talking about getting crystal clear on what you offer, who you serve, and the uniqueness you bring to the market place (bye bye competition).
- Leverage Etsy SEO with a rock solid strategy that actually works. You’ll finally understand what it takes to rank on page 1.
- Craft irresistible listings based on data and consumer psychology. No more guessing. Here on out you’ll create offers based on what the market truly wants.
- Skyrocket your Pinterest Traffic with high converting pins and a Pinterest SEO strategy that will not just get you found, but make your pins go viral.
- Leverage Email Marketing to capture shoppers who didn’t choose to buy at first but are likely to commit to purchasing down the line after they’re warmed up to your brand.
- Implement a content marketing plan that includes searchable content so you can drive even more traffic to your shop around the clock (‘set it and forget it’ style).
Alisa Rose – Marketing For Makers Academy 2.0 (Etsy Course) Training Program:
6 Modules, 37 core video lessons, tech vault, PDF support documents, templates, and swipe files
Module 1 : BUSINESS CLARITY
This module is the foundation of your business success. Most Etsy sellers skip this step (some don’t even know it exists)! In this module we are slowing down in order to speed up. Get ready to get FULL CLARITY on your business.
- Discover your PROFITABLE niche (financially and emotionally). We’re in this for the long-haul, so let’s get clear on what kind of business will support us monetarily and light us up passionately.
- Discover what the market wants. We’re not playing guessing games here! You’re given a strategy to produce real and accurate data to uncover who you serve and what they want so purchasing your products become a no brainer.
- Eliminate the competition! There is no such thing as market saturation if you correctly define and showcase how you stand out from the crowd. Let’s get to the bottom of how you can rise to the top!
Module 2: OPTIMIZE YOUR SHOP FOR CONVERSIONS
Your conversion rate is the percentage of visits that turn into sales. Let’s make purchasing from your shop a no brainer by correcting all the things that might be making some people leave your shop and go to your competitors.
Module Highlights: Alisa Rose – Marketing For Makers Academy 2.0 (Etsy Course)
- Learn how to read your stats section and set goals! We need to know where we are are before we know where we want to go.
- Knowledge is power. Understand how the Etsy algorithm works and use it to your benefit to increase your listings ranking.
- Knowing what shoppers subconsciously look for when shopping is a game changer for your conversion rate. Know the exact photos you need to include in your listings and what to say in your descriptions in order to convince shoppers to hit that buy button.
Module 3: INCREASE ETSY TRAFFIC + REVENUE
Now that you’ve increased your conversion rate by fixing your existing offers, let’s drive that Internal traffic with a killer Etsy SEO strategy and increase your overall revenue like a pro with more marketing tactics.
- You’ll never have to wonder if it’s your SEO ever again with this fool proof Etsy SEO strategy. Get ready to see a massive increase in traffic and sales.
- We’re not done optimizing… Learn how to increase your overall revenue with shop organization and by bundling/grouping offers strategically.
- And if that’s not enough, learn how to find new product ideas based on data and market research so they’re bound to sell!
Module 4: DRIVE EXTERNAL TRAFFIC WITH PINTEREST
No more relying on Etsy to drive all of your traffic. Learn how to use Pinterest the right way and double, triple, quadruple, your traffic.
- Optimize your Pinterest account and create a profile that will become a magnet for your target audience.
- Learn best practices for VIRAL pins and craft a pinning strategy that works.
- Steal my keyword research strategy to massively increase the reach of your already optimized pins.
Module 5; BUILD YOUR LIST
With a conversion rate of only 2-3% think about how that number could increase if we captured the email’s of the people who chose NOT to buy at first, but then convinced them later down the line with email marketing… That’s why email is STILL the number one way to convert prospects into customers and why every business needs an email list.
- Choose an email provider that works best for your business and learn how to grow your email list from SCRATCH.
- Learn how to craft an irresistible opt-in offer that will attract the right people to join your list.
- Know exactly what to say in the emails to your new subscribers to get them to KNOW, LIKE, and TRUST your brand.
Module 6: CREATE YOUR CONTENT PLAN
Content marketing is crucial for all modern day businesses, yes even product based ones! It builds awareness and increases visibility (not everyone is product aware)! This module is all about crafting your profit driven content marketing plan.
- No more social media overwhelm – Pick just a couple of platforms you want to post on and craft a content marketing plan for success.
- No more confusion about what to post to promote your business. Learn what TYPES of content to post, what to SAY in your copy, and WHEN to promote.
- Don’t let them check out your free content and then leave! Build your content marketing sales funnel so you can capture prospects email addresses and then convert them into customers down the line.
Find out more Business & Marketing Courses