Abraham Maslow – Audio Collection
Abraham Maslow’s (April 1, 1908 – June 8, 1970) theories of self-actualization and the hierarchy of human needs laid the foundation of modern humanistic psychology, transpersonal psychology and positive psychology.
The following are actual recordings of Abraham Maslow’s lectures given mainly at Esalen discussing self-actualization and self-transcendence among many other topics.
Also Fritz Perls can be heard in some of the lectures.
- Maslow – Audio Collection (total playing time 28 hours and 30 minutes)-
- Self-Actualization (1 mp3 file, total playing time 1 hour)-
- Psychology and Religious Awareness (1 mp3 file, total playing time 1 hour)-
- The Aims of Education (1 mp3 file, total playing time 1 hour)-
- The B-language Workshop (5 mp3 files, total playing time 5 hours, 35 minutes)-
- Weekend with Maslow (9 mp3 files, total playing time 4 hours, 25 minutes)-
- The Eupsychian Ethic (6 mp3 files, total playing time 5 hours, 45 minutes)-
- The Farther Reaches of Human Nature (10 mp3 files, total playing time 9 hours, 45 minutes)
”If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.” – Maslow
”A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.” – Malsow
”What is necessary to change a person is to change his awareness of himself.” – Malsow
”The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness.” – Malsow
“We fear to know the fearsome and unsavory aspects of ourselves, but we fear even more to know the godlike in ourselves” – Malsow
“If you plan on being anything less than you are capable of being, you will probably be unhappy all the days of your life.” – Malsow
Salepage: Abraham Maslow – Audio Collection
Find out more Health & Lifestyle Courses