Aromatherapy Home Study Course – 48 Hour Certification Exam
The Aromatherapy Training – Healing with Essential Oils
The Use of Plant Aromatics for Health and Well-being is a comprehensive introduction to aromatherapy for self study on the use of essential oils. Aromatherapy and healing with essential oils may be used:
- In your professional practice
- Home or work place
- Easily assimilated by business owners
- Student beginners
- Lay-persons who simply desire to enhance the quality of their life by using nature’s aromatic healing wisdom.
This introduction to aromatherapy is filled with the practical tools needed for effective application of aromatherapy in any setting.
The true practice of aromatherapy is a wedding of both science and art and one of the most powerful forms of healing known for enhancing one’s physical, mental and emotional well-being. For centuries aromatic essential oils have been used to enhance the vital life force energies as they contain the life force of the plant. As the life force essence of a plant pure essential oils are highly concentrated, a drop or two can produce significant results.
Aromatherapy is a perfect complement to a professional therapeutic practice, or for use in the work place or at home, and very easy to integrate. In your professional practice the myriad benefits of essential oils can greatly enhance a client’s overall experience, as well as increase your perceived value as a medical professional, therapist or bodywork practitioner. Aromatic oils can add a memorable quality to your business identity and encourage client loyalty.
Essential oils are commonly used to promote:
- Inner harmony
- Health and well-being
- Healthy immune function
- Respiratory health
- Relief of muscle tension and pain
- Enhanced mood
- Balanced emotions 48 Hour Certification Exam
- Relief of colds and flu 48 Hour Certification Exam
- Relief of insomnia 48 Hour Certification Exam
- Stress 48 Hour Certification Exam
- Anxiety 48 Hour Certification Exam
- Depression 48 Hour Certification Exam
- Menopause 48 Hour Certification Exam
- Anti-aging 48 Hour Certification Exam
- Skin care and more…
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN – Topics and Objectives
Presentation and practical experience of fifteen aromatic plant oils and their primary effects and uses. Inhale and discuss each of the fifteen oils. Practice blending essential oils for use. In this 48 hour aromatherapy program you will have an opportunity to experience and learn about fifteen pure essential oils to have on hand for achieving therapeutic results, along with all the practical information you will need for introducing aromatherapy into your professional business practice or for use in your home, or workplace, along with the best methods of application to use for therapeutic results.
By the end of this introduction to aromatherapy, you will be able to:
- Use direct inhalation methods to promote harmony, balance and healing
- Make a massage oil for relaxation
- Make aromatic mists for aura cleansing, lifting the mood, energy clearing, skin care enhancing the ambiance of a room for meditation and healing treatments
- Make a muscle pain relief blend
- Make aromatic medicines for a variety of health conditions
- Make a perfume oil
- Make French clay facial and body masques
- Make body butters, exfoliating sugar scrubs & salt glow
- Make hair & scalp treatments
- Make a lip balm & repair butter
- Make cleansing bath salts
- Use essential oils in for rejuvenating and healing bath
- Use steam inhalation to support your respiratory system and for skin care
- Use a diffuser to lift your senses and enhance the environment of your home or workplace
- Learn about culinary wellness oils & cooking with essential oils
- Make eco-friendly cleaning supplies
- Use essential oils for healthy laundry care
- Use essential oils for animal & pet care
FORMAT – Key Elements for Enjoying the Benefits of Aromatherapy
- Aromatherapy Supplies – list of supplies to have on hand to experience essential oils and to formulate therapeutic blends and various treatments.
- Aromatherapy Terms.
- What are Essential Oils.
- A Brief History on the Ancient Practice of Aromatherapy.
- Distillation Methods.
- How Aromatherapy Works.
- Two Charts: Aromatherapy Delivery Pathway and Electro-chemical Effects.
- Safety Guide: Safe Use of Essential Oils. List of “Hot” Skin Sensitizing Oils.
- Proper Storage.
- Shelf Life List of Essential Oils.
- Plant Identification – How to Select Your Oils for Therapeutic Results.
- Plant Profiles and Research: Experience and discuss each of the Fifteen (15) Key Essential Oils: Peppermint, Lavender, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Rose Geranium, Vetiver, Ylang Ylang III, plus sample perfume vials of Bergamot, Lemon, Sweet Marjoram, Rosemary verbenon, Cypress, Ravensara, Lemongrass and Sweet Orange.
- Plant Profiles and Research: Experience and discuss each of the Eighteen (18) Supplemental Oils: Blue Tansy, Carrot Seed, Atlas Cedarwood, German Chamomile, Roman Chamomile, Cinnamon Leaf, Clary Sage, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Helichrysum, Melissa, Myrrh, Neroli, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Rose Otto, Sandalwood, Black Spruce.
- GC/MS Testing – the Gold Standard of Purity.
- Methods of Application for Best Results.
- Safe Skin Dilution Guide.
- Shelf Life of Essential Oils.
- For Your Personal Skin Care: Facial Steam, Facial Mask, Body Wrap, Skin Brushing.
- To Relieve Stress, Sore Muscles, Cold & Flu Symptoms: Bath.
- To Ease Your Sinus and Bronchial Problems: Steam Inhalation.
- For Your Personal Self Care: Aromatic Mist, Compress, Poultice.
- For Home & Spa.
- For Animals & Pets.
- Making Aromatherapy Products – Diluting Essential Oils.
- Aromatherapy Blending Secrets Guide – Top, Middle & Base Notes.
- Carriers: Pure Light Fractionated Coconut Oil, Jojoba oil, Celtic Salts, Beeswax.
- Lip Balm, Repair Butter, Salves and Ointments.
- Chemistry of Essential Oils -12 Chemical Families and their Properties, Actions and Effects.
- The Language of Aroma – Let Your Nose Guide You – 18 Classifications.
- Aromatherapy in Your Kitchen – Cooking with Essential Oils.
- Eco-friendly Cleaning Supplies.
- Introducing Essential Oils into your Practice, Home or Work place.
- Restorative Rituals, Chakra Care & Meditation.
- Further Reading, Resources & References,
Find out more Health & Lifestyle Courses