Wisdom Theory – 100 Mental Models Book + Audiobook Bundle
Do you want to think better? 100 Mental Models Book
The world is complex and interconnected, and we need to understand the big ideas from big disciplines, in order to have a whole map of the reality to be able to make better decisions.
Critical thinking has to be based on going to the fundamental ideas, to the mental models.
Mental models are the most important ideas of each science: philosophy, mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering, chemistry, biology, psychology, economics and history.
You need to know and connect them. 100 Mental Models Book
It is the way of thinking of the greatest thinkers in history.
The book explains 100 mental models to make better decisions and think critically.
These models do not tell you what you think, rather they teach you how to think, and encourage you to think critically.
Here are few examples of how you can use Mental models in your life:
- Are you going through a difficult time in your life? The mental models of Stoicism, Anti-fragility and Resilience give you the vision and strength you need.
- Do you wonder why your life is not like those of the influencers on Instagram? Plato’s Cave metaphor will give you the answer.
- Do you doubt what principles you have to apply to your business for it to be successful? Leverage, Niches and Scale models will guide you.
- Are you not sure what moves your manager or your clients? Take a look at the Incentives mental model.
- Are you worried that your emotions will affect your decisions? The 25 biases that Charlie Munger details in Psychology of Human Misjudgment will help you.
This program is for people who want to thinking in a multidisciplinary way.
The book includes the full and expanded text The Psychology of Human Misjudgment, by Charlie Munger, considered by many to be his best writing.
Along with the book, we’ve also included some extra bonuses for you in here, to help you really understand and get a hold of these ideas.
Find out more Spirituality & Religion Courses