Michael Breen – Sharpen Your Pitch
What You Will Get
- The complete audio recordings of the 2 day live workshop with Michael Breen
- Including live hot seats of Michael critiquing and refining the audiences pitches (audio download)
- 2 hour long interview with me interrogating Michael (audio download)
- Includes more in-depth tools on how to prepare for a pitch, more ‘war stories’ and real life examples from Michael’s career, and questions I thought you would want more information on.
- The manual from the original seminar (pdf download)
- Key information on Synectics – the art of discovering new links and ideas
- Annotated Article on ‘How to Pitch a Brilliant Idea’ so you can learn pitching insights from the best pitchers in Hollywood.
- Includes the 11 Principles Of A Successful Pitch
- Michael’s favourite heurisitics for Pitching
- Michael Breen’s personal Pitching Checklist – all 49 questions you’ll want to answer before you pitch
- A workbook designed by Michael to help take you through the 5 step process and refine your own pitch(pdf download)
- Includes key questions to help you identify gaps in your pitching
- Includes a step by step guide of the 5 step pitching process
- Includes Michael Breen’s personal Pitching Checklist
- And much more…
How This Program Will Help You
By going through this program not only will you refine your pitch and stack the odds of winning in your favour, you will also:
- Learn how to qualify your clients so that you only select high quality clients that you enjoy working with.
- Become an instant expert by articulating your audiences problem better than they can.
- Get clarity on your business – who your audience is and what you are offering them.
- Design an irresistible offer that makes your product or service the only obvious choice.
- Find your voice and identify what makes you stand out from your competitors.
- Break conventional thinking, programming and poor communication.
- Have as many brilliant ideas as the best Ad Men On the Planet
- Become amazingly persuasive by using covert and overt suggestions in your pitch that your audience will never be able to identify
- How to make your communication alive, interesting and fun by putting pictures in your clients head.
- Create anchor phrases that will stay with your customers long after you are gone
- How to make your pitch sparkle with analogies, metaphor, stories and images!
- The 3 Ways to pitch – master the chronology, direct and hourglass methods
- What to change when pitching to groups versus individuals – mass communication requires a completely different approach to individual communication.
- Master how to think on your feet so that you can read your client and continuously change your pitch as and when needed
- Gain the ability to reach inside the world view of your audience and place your solution as their only viable option
- Get the pitching state so that you are in command and control of the situation – it’s that take it or leave it attitude that helps win pitches
- How to talk to competitors at the pitch, what to say to them – you could even make your competitors your customers!
- Pitching rules when in a team – what to do if pitching as part of a team
- How to adjust the environment that you are put in.
- Plus much more…
Who Is It For?
Anyone who wants to become a better communicator, increase their persuasive powers and learn how to pitch like a top professional.
You can be in business for yourself or employed by a company. You can be a manager or a consultant.
You can be a coach or trainer. You can be a mother or father.
If you are communicating – then you are pitching. Today we live in the age “non-sales selling.”
You see pitching applies to all communication, be it asking your manager for a raise, convincing your spouse to watch a movie, selling yourself in a job interview or asking for a cup of tea… it’s all pitching!
Or as Michael puts it:
“You get what you ask for so you may as well get good at asking”