iMarket XL, Ayana Webb – Facebook Ads and Marketing from Scratch – Beginner to Expert
What you’ll learn
- How to run effective Facebook ads
- Set up Everything you Need to Run Your Own Campaigns
- Track and Optimize your Ads
- Maximize Your Return on Ad Spent (ROAS)
- Lower Your Ad Costs Using Advanced Features
- Choose the Best Audiences To Show Your Ads To
- Improve Your Sales Funnels Conversions Through Awareness and Retargeting
- Create Laser-Targeted Ads Optimized For Conversions
- Just a Facebook Account
You might be struggling to get a return on your ad investment, or you want to run ads but simply don’t know where to get started.
But, whether this is your first time running ads or you’ve already tried doing so in the past, this course will help you get the most out of your existing ads or well, create new and high-converting fb ads.
This course will take you from beginner to expert so you can create profitable ads to get your product, service or business out there.
There are over 2.41 billion monthly active users (MAU) as of June 2019. And this number keeps growing exponentially.
I’m going to show you all the mistakes you need to avoid as someone who’s just starting out on Facebook Ads and walk you through the entire setup from day 1.
On this course learn everything you’ll learn everything you need to get up and running:
- Setting Everything Up
- Facebook Pixel
- Standard Events
- Custom Conversions
- Facebook Audiences (Custom & Lookalike Audiences)
- Facebook Insights
- Boost Posts
- Ad Manager
- Ad Guidelines and Compliance
- Campaign Levels
- Best Practices
- Metrics & Analysis
- and Much more!
Pixels, audiences, insights, conversion events, ad optimization, metrics analysis, retargeting, campaigns and everything in between.
You don’t have to spend 30-50 hours to learn how to run your own ads. With this course you will learn EVERYTHING you need to start promoting on Facebook on just under 3 hours.
Take this course now and enjoy the impact advertising on a platform with a reach of over 2 billion people can bring to your business.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to reach people from a platform with more than 2.4 billion monthly active users
- Entrepreneurs, Bloggers & Small Business Owners
- Social Media Managers & Consultants