Darryl Glade – Real Estate Photography Business Bootcamp
What you’ll learn
- Build a real estate photography business that actually makes money.
- Find leads and turn them into clients.
- Specific recommendations for website providers and outsourced editing.
- Turn your side hustle into a full time business.
- Increase your profitability through automation.
- Understand all of the tools that add value.
- Create a scalable, profitable, and valuable real estate photography business.
- No course prerequisites, just an interest in building a scalable real estate photography business.
- This Bootcamp covers everything in an easy to understand manner.
- Novices to seasoned professionals can benefit from the content of the course.
Do you love photography but can’t seem to generate enough business? Are you sick and tired of making someone else money as an employee or contractor?
Do you want to build a sustainable, profitable, and scalable real estate photography business?
That’s why I built this class.
Let me show you all of the ins and outs I learned when starting and running 2 multi-million dollar real estate photography businesses. I want to pay it forward and give you a “business-in-a-box” so you can begin to reap the rewards of owning your own business. Over the course of the past 10 years my companies have generated tens of millions of dollars – and I want to share everything we learned so you can replicate our success.
This class is all about the business of real estate photography. It is NOT a how-to-photograph-a-house class. There are plenty of tools out there to teach you how to do that. I wanted to focus solely on the business side so that you can build a business that has value and can be as big or profitable as you want.
This Bootcamp will teach you how to:
- Create a real estate photography business that is actually profitable
- Build all of the “gears” you need for a complete “machine” of a business
- Choose the correct business entity
- Decide if you want to work with a co-founder
- Understand your accounting, insurance, and legal needs
- Build a fully automated work flow for increased efficiency
- Choose the best product offering and select the right pricing model
- Decide to start outsourcing post processing
- Optimize each step in the order management process
- Easily build your first website or enhance your existing website
- Build an automated sales funnel to market while you sleep
- Engage with your potential clients on social media
- Use multiple channels to find and convert new leads
- Keep your clients using a CRM
- Create a memorable brand
Along with the 50+ videos, you get a ton of additional resources and bonuses.
RESOURCES and BONUSES:
- Downloadable resources and guides including:
- Facebook budget planner
- Social media content planner
- Competitive analysis supplement
- Risk management assessment guide
- Build a brand worksheet
- Marketing campaign complete case study (with dollar amounts)
- Marketing campaign planning template
- Founder interview
- Order workflow pdf
- Recommended Facebook courses
- Sales email templates
- Sales presentation templates
- Lead research guide
- Products guide
- Assignments that guide you step by step to forming your successful business
- ME! I emphatically want to see your success and will help in any way I can
I SHARE ALL MY INSIDER KNOWLEDGE IN THIS COURSE
These are techniques, tools, and strategies that I use to operate and grow my 8-figure businesses. They are techniques that I rely on each and every day.
WHY AM I DOING THIS?
Through all the years and with all of my successes and failures I have accumulated a deep understanding of the real estate and the real estate photography industries. It has allowed me to follow my dream of being an entrepreneur. While launching Rocket Photo I found out that most photographers can easily figure out the best way to photograph a house, BUT most need some help when it comes to the practical business side of things.
That’s why I created this course – to walk with you through the entire process of creating a stable, profitable real estate photography business.
During my time as a top real estate agent, I saw firsthand the overwhelming demand for reliable and professional photographers. Agents have a number of requirements expected from their real estate photographers and I want to pass this info along to you. Sure there are plenty of existing real estate photographers – but most are not running their business in a manner that will both appeal to the agent and operate efficiently.
This course will generate more and more professional real estate photographers which is good for the industry as a whole.
I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOUR SUCCESS
In the first section, I give you a way to start your business and be completely setup for success in less than 15 minutes.
See you in class!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start or grow a real estate photography business.
- Photographers currently shooting for someone else who want to break out on their own.
- Photographers shooting real estate part time but want to flip to full time.